This TV box is based on Android 10.1 with high speed & smooth performance that will transform your regular TV into a smart one. It features App Express Manager which enables you to open or close the running app the easiest way. A secret bar!
Netflix has been pre-installed. (DO NOT UPDATE)
– OS: Android 10.1
– CPU: 3229
– Mali-450 GPU
– Memory: 2GB DDR3 + 16GB flash
– Supports 1080P
– Wi-Fi 2.4G
– Supported decoder format: HD MPEG1/2/4, H.264, HD AVC/VC-1, RM/RMVB, Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6, RealVideo8/9/10
– Supported Video format: 6K@30fps, H.265, AVI, H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DIVD/DIVX, Real 8/9/10, RM, RMVB, PMP, FLV, MP4, M4V, VOB, WMV, 3GP, MKV
– Supported music format: MP1/2/3, WMA, OGG, AAC, M4A, FLAC, APE, AMR, RA, WAV
– Supported photo format: JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF
– DLNA files sharing
– Multilanguages support
– Supports Miracast & most Apps (e.g Netflix, Skype chat, Picasa, YouTube, Flicker, Facebook, etc.)
– Supports external HDD, U disk & TF card
2 x AAA batteries for the remote control are not included in the package.
Netflix IS pre-installed. (DO NOT UPDATE)
For Apps which are designed for touchscreen devices, a combination of keys on the remote is required for scrolling.
An Air mouse or a wireless mouse is highly recommended.
We do not recommend updating Netflix Apps as they might not work properly.
Avoid resetting the device as Netflix might not work as a result.
If your internet speed is fast, it can achieve resolution up to 4K x 2K. But if it slows down, the resolution will automatically decline to keep smooth. Its a normal phenomenon. The resolution depends on your network speed.
This device is not Google certified.
1 x HDMI 6Kx2K UHD Output, HDMI 2.0A
1 x AV OUT 480i/576i standard definition output
4 x USB 4 x USB Host Port
1 x IR Receiver Remote Receiver Connect
1 x RJ45 Ethernet Interface
1 x SD/MMC Slot Support 4GB/8GB/16GB/32GB/64GB
Power DC 5V/2A
What’s in the box
1 x Android TV box
1 x HDMI cable
1 x AC adaptor
1 x Standard remote control
1 x User manual